- Cisco-500-275 Exam (Desktop Software)
- Cisco-500-275 Questions & Answers (PDF)
Hotcerts Exam Description
Exam Code: 500-275
Exam Title: Securing Cisco Networks with Source fire Fire AMP Endpoints
The Protecting against Malware Threats with Cisco AMP for Endpoints (SSFAMP) v6.0 course shows you how to deploy and use Cisco AMP for Endpoints. This next-generation endpoint security solution controls catch and responds to developed threats. You’ll comprehend how to produce and supervise a Cisco AMP for Endpoints deployment, develop procedures for endpoint groups, and deploy connectors. You will also investigate malware detections using the mechanisms general in the AMP for Endpoints console, Cisco Threat Grid, and the Cisco Orbital Advanced Search Tool.
The key feature of the exam:
- 50 practice questions with comprehensive explanations
- Unlimited Access
- Auto-updates to the exam content
- 24/7 live chat support
- What will learn as a 500-275 Beginner?
- Identify the key components and methodologies of Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP)
- Recognize the key features and concepts of the AMP for Endpoints product
- Navigate the AMP for Endpoints console interface and perform first-use setup tasks
- Identify and use the primary analysis features of AMP for Endpoints
- Use the AMP for Endpoints tools to analyze a compromised host
- Analyze files and events by using the AMP for Endpoints console and be able to produce threat reports
- Configure and customize AMP for Endpoints to perform malware detection
- Create and configure a policy for AMP-protected endpoints
- Plan, deploy and troubleshoot an AMP for Endpoints installation
- Use Cisco Orbital to pull query data from installed AMP for Endpoints connectors.
Requirements of 500-275 exam:
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Technical understanding of TCP/IP networking and network architecture
- Technical knowledge of security concepts and protocols
Who can enroll in this course:
- Cisco integrators, resellers, and partners
- Network administrators
- Security administrators
- Security consultants
- Systems engineers
- Technical support personnel
Why should I take the certified exam?
If you are experienced and desire to learn advanced automation and features on the platform, then this certification is for you.
Career for fresher:
For securing job placements in the fast-growing cloud computing industry, you may start learning to enhance your knowledge and pass the exam to pursue your ideal career.
Validating your skills:
Suppose you are already acquainted with technologies and have learned yourself. In that case, it is time to observe this official exam and get recognized with industry-acceptable certification to validate your aptitudes.
Consider you have cracked an interview recently and deployed in any assignments. In that case, a certification in practitioner can promote you to the next level and stabilize your career growth.
Managing skill gaps:
If you are a passionate learner of cloud computing and trying to learn for the first time, then this exam on fundamentals is a perfect choice to test your knowledge and fill the skill gaps.
Benefits of learning 500-275:
- Learn how to deploy and manage Cisco AMP for Endpoints
- Succeed in today’s high-demand security operations roles