- Cisco-300-625 Exam (Desktop Software)
- Cisco-300-625 Questions & Answers (PDF)
Hotcerts Exam Description
Exam Code: 300-625
Exam Title: Implementing Cisco Storage Area Networking (DCSAN)
The Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT) v7.0 course shows you how to troubleshoot LAN, SAN, Cisco®, Data Center Unified Fabric, Cisco Unified Computing System™ (Cisco UCS®), and Cisco Application-Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI®). You will understand processes and tools to identify issues that may occur in data center network architecture. You will get extensive hands-on practice troubleshooting installation, configuration, and interconnectivity issues on Cisco Multilayer Director Switch (MDS) switches, Cisco Nexus® switches, Cisco Fabric Extenders (FEXs), Cisco UCS, Cisco ACI, and more.
The key feature of the exam:
- 80 practice questions with comprehensive explanations
- Unlimited Access
- Auto-updates to the exam content
- 24/7 live chat support
Objectives of learning 300-625 :
- Identify and resolve issues that are related to a single device.
- Identify and resolve issues that are related to Fibre Channel interface operation.
- Identify and resolve Fibre Channel switching issues when the Cisco NX-OS Software used in switched-mode and N-Port Virtualization (NPV) mode.
- Identify and resolve issues related to Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) and FCoE Initialization Protocol (FIP), including FCoE performance.
- Describe Cisco UCS architecture, initial setup, tools, and service aids that are available for Cisco UCS troubleshooting and interpretation of the output
- Describe Cisco UCS configuration, Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Server operation, and troubleshoot related issues
- Describe LAN, SAN, and Fibre Channel operations, including in-depth troubleshooting procedures
- Describe Cisco Integrated Management Controller (IMC) tools for validating performance and facilitating data-gathering activities for Cisco UCS C-Series server troubleshooting, and the troubleshooting approach for hardware and firmware failures
- Define the proper procedures for configuring LAN and SAN connectivity, avoiding issues with the VIC, troubleshooting connectivity issues, and Cisco UCS C-Series server integration with Cisco UCS Manager
- Identify the tools, protocols, and methods to troubleshoot Cisco ACI effectively.
- Describe how to troubleshoot automation, scripting tools, and programmability
Requirements 300-625 :
- Configure, secure, and maintain LAN and SAN-based on Cisco Nexus and MDS switches
- Configure, safe, and support Cisco Unified Computing System
- Configure, safe, and maintain Cisco ACI
Why should I take the certified exam?
If you are experienced and desire to learn advanced automation and features on the platform, then this certification is for you.
Career for fresher:
For securing job placements in the fast-growing cloud computing industry, you may start learning to enhance your knowledge and pass the exam to pursue your ideal career.
Validating your skills:
Suppose you are already acquainted with technologies and have learned yourself. In that case, it is time to observe this official exam and get recognized with industry-acceptable certification to validate your aptitudes.
Consider you have cracked an interview recently and deployed in any assignments. In that case, a certification in practitioner can encourage you to the next level and stabilize your career growth.
Managing skill gaps:
If you are a passionate learner of cloud computing and trying to learn for the first time, then this exam on fundamentals is a perfect choice to test your knowledge and fill the skill gaps.
Benefits of 300-625:
- Learn how to deploy and troubleshoot various components of Cisco data center infrastructure to support performance, resiliency, scalability needs
- Gain knowledge and skills through Cisco’s unique combination of lessons and hands-on practice using enterprise-grade Cisco learning technologies, data center equipment, and software
- Qualify for professional-level job roles