- Amazon-BDS-C00 Exam (Desktop Software)
- Amazon-BDS-C00 Questions & Answers (PDF)
Hotcerts Amazon exam Description
Exam Code: AWS-Certified-Cloud
Exam Title: BDS-C00 AWS Certified Big Data Specialty
The definition of big data is data that carries greater variety, arriving in increasing volumes and with more pace. Big data is lengthy, more complex data sets, especially from new data sources. These data sets are so massive that traditional data processing software can't carry them.
The key feature of the exam:
- 297 practice questions with comprehensive explanations
- Unlimited access
- Auto-updates to the exam content
- 24/7 live chat support
What will you learn as Beginner?
If you are a beginner in AWS cloud and trying to attempt the AWS Certified Data Analytics - Specialty exam, you will be learning on:
- Maximize your odds of passing the AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty exam
- Move and transform massive data streams
- Store big data with S3 and Dynamo DB in a scalable, secure manner
- Process big data with AWS Lambda and Glue ETL
- Use the Hoop ecosystem with AWS using Elastic Map Reduce
- Apply machine learning to massive data sets with
Requirements before taking the AWS CCP exam:
Candidates with essential experience in AWS can equip themselves by attempting this exam. Some of the requirements before attempting BDS-C00 AWS Certified Big Data Specialty exams are:
- You must have an AWS account to follow along with activities; new learners can also learn from scratch but must go through extensive lectures.
- AWS recommends associate-level certification before attempting the AWS Data Analytics exam
Even if you are not so confident with the above AWS skill requirements, you may still try out the exam by learning through our BDS-C00 AWS Certified Big Data Specialty exams and spend some time applying them personally in your AWS cloud environment. Once you are very clear with the exam objectives, try our updated AWS cloud practice exam, and learn the topics you need to improve yourself.
This way, you can take the exam with a fearless approach and get certified in your first attempt itself. Only the basic skills expected from an AWS beginner and expert skills such as AWS coding, Designing the AWS architecture, troubleshooting, migration, load/performance testing, etc., are not required for this certification exam.
Who should take the AWS certified exam?
- Background in defining and architecting AWS Big Data services with the ability to explain how they fit in the data life cycle of collection, ingestion, storage, processing, and visualization
- Minimum five years of practical experience in a data analytics field
- Experience in designing a scalable and cost-effective architecture to process data
- AWS career for fresher:
For securing job placements in the fast-growing AWS cloud computing industry, you may start learning the AWS DAS exam and pass the exam to pursue your dream career.
- Validating your AWS skills:
Suppose you are already aware of AWS technologies and have learned AWS yourself. In that case, it is time to attend this official exam right away and get recognized with industry-acceptable AWS DAS certification for validating your AWS skills.
- Career updating:
Suppose you have cracked an interview recently and deployed in any AWS projects. In that case, a certification in AWS cloud practitioner can promote you to the next level and stabilize your career growth.
- Managing skill gaps:
If you are a passionate learner of cloud computing and trying to learn AWS for the first time, then this exam on AWS fundamentals is a perfect choice to test your knowledge and fill the skill gaps.Benefits of learning and Attempting AWS cloud Practitioner certification exam:
This AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty certification is a chance to get recognized for your hard-earned AWS skills and those who would like to modernize their knowledge on the AWS platform. By learning the exam objectives for the AWS CDAS exam. You will place in a remarkable position in the journey of your AWS career.
- You will learn Cost optimization.
- You will get Improve efficiency.
- Will learn to Foster competitive pricing.
- Make your business Boost sales and retain customer loyalty.
- Bring Innovations.
- Be focused on the local environment.
- Learn to take control and monitor online reputation.