- Amazon-AWS-Certified-SAP Exam (Desktop Software)
- Amazon-AWS-Certified-SAP Questions & Answers (PDF)
Hotcerts Amazon exam Description
Exam Code: AWS-Certified-Cloud
Exam Title: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the most famous and most approximately used Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) cloud globally. If you are an administrator, engineer, architect, or consultant looking to familiarize yourself with AWS, this is the exam for you. In AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional, you will equip advanced design principles, such as strategies for associated billing. You'll also learn about AWS cross-account and numerous connectivity methods to AWS. Finally, you will also cover Directory services, data management, analytics, and more. When you finish with this exam, you'll have the skills and knowledge needed to design advanced implementations using various AWS services securely, and you'll also be highly prepared for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional certification exam.
Skills you will gain:
In AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional, you will instill advanced design principles, such as strategies for consolidated billing. You'll also learn about AWS cross-account access and various connectivity methods to AWS. Finally, you will also cover Directory services, data management, analytics, and more.
Requirements to take AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional:
The below requirements demonstrate the skills and knowledge that will help you accomplish the AWS Solutions Architect Professional certification
- Two or more years of hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS.
- Ability to estimate cloud application requirements and make architectural recommendations for AWS implementation, deployment, and provisioning applications.
- Expertise in providing best practices guidance on architectural design across multiple applications, projects, or enterprises.
Benefits of learning AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional:
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional is an industry-recognized professional certification from AWS. This certification will help you to become an expert AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional by confirming the following AWS technical expertise:
- AWS center services, including Compute and Networking, Storage and CDN, Database, Application Services, Deployment and Management
- Security attribute that AWS provides best practices.
- Expert in designing and implementing for elasticity and scalability
- Network technologies related to AWS networking, including DNS and load balancing, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), and AWS Direct Connect.
- Storage and actual options
- State management.
- Database and replication methodologies.
- Self-healing techniques and fault-tolerant services
- Disaster recovery and failover strategies
- Application migration plans to AWS.
- Network connectivity options.
- Deployment and management.
Who and why can get this exam?
Achieving AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional certification certifies that you have up-to-date technical skills and experience designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform. It also ensures that you understand the following concepts:
- Designing and positioning dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on AWS.
- Select appropriate AWS services to develop and organize an application based on given requirements.
- Migrating complex, multitier applications on AWS.
- Designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable operations on AWS.
- Implementing cost control strategies.