- Blockchain Council-CBBF Exam (Desktop Software)
- Blockchain Council-CBBF Questions & Answers (PDF)
Hotcerts Exam Description
Exam Code: CBBF
Exam Title: Blockchain Business Foundations
The Certified Blockchain Business Foundations (CBFF) is developed for non-technical business professionals who require basic knowledge about blockchain and how it will be enforced within an organization. The Certified Blockchain Business Foundations (CBBF) exam is an elite way to demonstrate your knowledge and skills in this emerging space. This exam is designed for non-technical business professionals who require basic knowledge about blockchain and how it will be executed within an organization.
The key feature of the exam:
- 84 practice questions with comprehensive explanations
- Unlimited access
- Auto-updates to the exam content
- 24/7 live chat support
What will you learn as Beginner CBBF?
You will learn the core structure and technical mechanisms of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyper Ledger, and Multichain Blockchain platforms, use the latest tools to build Blockchain applications, set up your private blockchain, deploy smart contracts on Ethereum and gain practical experience with real-world projects.
Audience of CBBF :
- IT Leadership
- Key Business Managers
- Network Operations
- Business Analysts
- IT Consultants
- Project Managers
- Systems Integrators
- Help Desk / Service Desk
- Managed Service Providers
- Solution Providers
- Sales Staff
- Government Officials
- Blockchain Basics
- Why an organization should or should not use blockchain
- How Blockchain Works
- Implementing Blockchain in Business
- Blockchain Use Cases
Why should I take the certified exam?
If you are experienced and desire to learn advanced automation and features on the platform, then this certification is for you.
Career for fresher:
For securing job placements in the fast-growing cloud computing industry, you may start learning to enhance your knowledge and pass the exam to pursue your ideal career.
Validating your skills:
Suppose you are already acquainted with technologies and have learned yourself. In that case, it is time to observe this official exam right away and get recognized with industry-acceptable certification for validating your aptitudes.
Suppose you have cracked an interview recently and deployed in any projects. In that case, a certification in practitioner can promote you to the next level and stabilize your career growth.
Managing skill gaps:
If you are a passionate learner of cloud computing and trying to learn for the first time, then this exam on fundamentals is a perfect choice to test your knowledge and fill the skill gaps.
Roles and responsibilities CBBF :
- Analyzing and
- Designing blockchain networks,
- Consensus protocols and
- Decentralized applications.
- Research and consider new devices and technologies and combine them into a blockchain network or its applications. Developing, testing, monitoring, and maintaining a blockchain network focuses on performance, distributed computing, consensus protocols, cryptography, and other security measures.