- Cisco-350-201 Exam (Desktop Software)
- Cisco-350-201 Questions & Answers (PDF)
Hotcerts Exam Description
Exam Code: 350-201
Exam Title: Performing CyberOps Using Cisco Security Technologies
Cisco Security is designed to help you get where you need to go faster. Security should clear a path, not get in the way. Our security is the best. Regardless of your environment, we deliver the security you need to thrive as a business.
The key feature of the exam:
- 100 practice questions with comprehensive explanations
- Unlimited access
- Auto-updates to the exam content
- 24/7 live chat support
What is the Purpose 350-201?
A security administrator is the point person for a cybersecurity team. They are typically responsible for installing, administering, and troubleshooting an organization's security solutions. They also write up security policies and training documents about security procedures for colleagues.
What will you learn as a beginner 350-201?
- Installing, administering, and troubleshooting network security solutions.
- Updating software with the latest security patches and ensuring proper defenses for each network resource is present.
- They perform vulnerability and penetration tests, identify and defend against threats, and develop disaster recovery plans.
- We are configuring security systems, analyzing security requirements, and recommending improvements.
- Monitoring network traffic for suspicious behavior.
- They create network policies and authorization roles and defend against unauthorized credentials, modifications, and destruction.
- Consult with staff, managers, and executives about the best security practices and provide technical advice.
- Configured and supported security tools, such as firewalls and anti-virus software.
- Training staff to understand and use security protocols.
Requirements of 350-201 exam:
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate—Routing and Switching (CCNA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- EC-Council Network Security Administrator (ENSA)
- CompTIA's popular base-level security certification (Security+)
Why should I take the certified exam?
If you are experienced and desire to learn advanced automation and features on the platform, then this certification is for you.
Career for fresher:
For securing job placements in the fast-growing cloud computing industry, you may start learning to enhance your knowledge and pass the exam to pursue your ideal career.
Validating your skills:
Suppose you are already acquainted with technologies and have learned yourself. In that case, it is time to observe this official exam and get recognized with industry-acceptable certification to validate your aptitudes.
Consider you have cracked an interview recently and deployed in any assignments. In that case, a certification in practitioner can promote you to the next level and stabilize your career growth.
Managing skill gaps:
If you are a passionate learner of cloud computing and trying to learn for the first time, then this exam on fundamentals is a perfect choice to test your knowledge and fill the skill gaps.
Main areas of cisco security:
- IoT Security.
- Roaming Security.
- Advanced Threat.
- Cloud Security.
- Voice & Collaboration.