- Amazon-DAS-C01 Exam (Desktop Software)
- Amazon-DAS-C01 Questions & Answers (PDF)
Hotcerts Amazon exam Description
Exam Code: AWS-Certified-Cloud
Exam Title: Certified Data Analytics – Specialty
This Certified Data Analytics – Specialty exam was created for candidates who have basic knowledge of maintainability, predictability By the end of this AWS CDS exam big Data collection, storage, processing, and management obtain in-depth knowledge of Data Analytics and AWS architectures and pass the examining Data analysis and visualization big Data security data Science concepts and implementation become an expert with AWS Machine Learning tools and service
The key feature of the exam:
- 77 practice questions with comprehensive explanations
- Unlimited access
- Auto-updates to the exam content
- 24/7 live chat support
What will you learn as Beginner?
If you are a beginner in AWS cloud and trying to attempt the AWS Certified Data Analytics - Specialty exam, you will be learning on:
- Level up your career and get AWS certified
- Making unstructured data query-able with AWS Glue, AWS Athena, and AWS QuickSight
- Learn how to transform data with the Extract, Load, Transform (ETL) technique
- Processing data at an unlimited scale with Elastic Map-reduce
- Optimizing transactional queries with Dynamo DB
- Queuing messages with Simple Queue Service (SQS)
- Applying advanced machine learning algorithms at scale with Amazon Sage Maker
- Keeping your data secure with encryption, KMS, HSM, IAM, Cognito, STS, and more
- AWS Recognition with Python
Requirements before taking the AWS CCP exam:
Candidates with essential experience in AWS can equip themselves by attempting this exam. Some of the requirements before attempting AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty exams are:
- Students should have sufficient AWS knowledge and have two years or more experience with AWS
- Beginners can also learn from scratch but will have to go through extensive lectures
- Existing AWS power users
Even if you are not so confident with the above AWS skill requirements, you may still try out the exam by learning through our AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty exams and spend some time applying them personally in your AWS cloud environment. Once you are very clear with the exam objectives, try our updated AWS cloud practice exam, and learn the topics you need to improve yourself.
This way, you can take the exam with a fearless approach and get certified in your first attempt itself. Only the basic skills expected from an AWS beginner and expert skills such as AWS coding, Designing the AWS architecture, troubleshooting, migration, load/performance testing, etc., are not required for this certification exam.
Who should take the AWS certified exam?
If you are a Certified Data Analytics – Specialty or an experienced AWS cloud engineer who wants to learn advanced automation and features on the AWS platform then, this certification for you
AWS career for fresher:
For securing job placements in the fast-growing AWS cloud computing industry, you may start learning the AWS DAS exam and pass the exam to pursue your dream career.
Validating your AWS skills:
Suppose you are already aware of AWS technologies and have learned AWS yourself. In that case, it is time to attend this official exam right away and get recognized with industry-acceptable AWS DAS certification for validating your AWS skills.
Suppose you have cracked an interview recently and deployed in any AWS projects. In that case, a certification in AWS cloud practitioner can promote you to the next level and stabilize your career growth.
Managing skill gaps:
If you are a passionate learner of cloud computing and trying to learn AWS for the first time, then this exam on AWS fundamentals is a perfect choice to test your knowledge and fill the skill gaps.
Benefits of learning and Attempting AWS cloud Practitioner certification exam:
This AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty certification is a chance to get recognized for your hard-earned AWS skills and those who would like to modernize their knowledge on the AWS platform. By learning the exam objectives for the AWS DAS exam. You will place in a remarkable position in the journey of your AWS career.
- You will learn about Provisioning, operating, and managing distributed application systems on the AWS platform.
- Improved Decision Making. Companies can use the insights they gain from data analytics to inform their decisions, leading to better outcomes.
- More Effective Marketing.
- Better Customer Service.
- More Efficient Operations.