- Cisco-500-470 Exam (Desktop Software)
- Cisco-500-470 Questions & Answers (PDF)
Hotcerts Exam Description
Exam Code: 500-470
Exam Title: Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks
The Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD) v1.1 course provides you with the knowledge and aptitudes you ought to design an enterprise network. This course operates as a deep dip into enterprise network design and expands on the topics covered in Implementing and Operating Cisco. This course also enables you to qualify to take the Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD) exam, which is part of the CCNP Enterprise and Cisco Certified Specialist - Enterprise Design certifications.
The key feature of the exam:
- 35 practice questions with comprehensive explanations
- Unlimited Access
- Auto-updates to the exam content
- 24/7 live chat support
Learning objectives 500-470 :
- Design a network based on customer requirements
- Design Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) routing for the enterprise network
- Describe the different types and uses of Multiprotocol BGP (MP-BGP) address families
- Describe BGP load sharing
- Design a BGP network based on customer requirements
- Decide where the L2/L3 boundary will be in your Campus network and make design decisions
- Describe Layer 2 design considerations for Enterprise Campus networks
- Design a LAN network based on customer requirements
- Describe Layer 3 design considerations in an Enterprise Campus network
- Design service provider-managed VPNs
- Design enterprise-managed VPNs
- Design a resilient WAN
- Design a resilient WAN network based on customer requirements
- Examine the Cisco SD-WAN architecture
- Describe Cisco SD-WAN deployment options
- Design Cisco SD-WAN redundancy
- Explain the basic principles of QoS
- Design Quality of Service (QoS) for the WAN
- Design QoS for enterprise network based on customer requirements
- Explain the basic principles of multicast
Requirements and Audience of 500-470 exam:
- Implementation of Enterprise LAN networks
- Basic understanding of Enterprise routing and wireless connectivity
- Basic understanding of Python scripting
Why should I take the certified exam?
If you are experienced and desire to learn advanced automation and features on the platform, then this certification is for you.
Career for fresher:
For securing job placements in the fast-growing cloud computing industry, you may start learning to enhance your knowledge and pass the exam to pursue your ideal career.
Validating your skills:
Suppose you are already acquainted with technologies and have learned yourself. In that case, it is time to observe this official exam and get recognized with industry-acceptable certification to validate your aptitudes.
Consider you have cracked an interview recently and deployed in any assignments. In that case, a certification in practitioner can encourage you to the next level and stabilize your career growth.
Managing skill gaps:
If you are a passionate learner of cloud computing and trying to learn for the first time, then this exam on fundamentals is a perfect choice to test your knowledge and fill the skill gaps.
Benefits of learning 500-470:
- Learn the skills, technologies, and best practices needed to design an enterprise network
- Deepen your understanding of enterprise design, including advanced addressing and routing solutions, advanced enterprise campus networks, WAN, security services, network services, and software-defined access SDA
- Validate your knowledge and prepare to take the 300-420 Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD) exam