- Cisco-300-910 Exam (Desktop Software)
- Cisco-300-910 Questions & Answers (PDF)
Hotcerts Exam Description
Exam Code: 300-910
Exam Title: Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DevOps)
The Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices Using Cisco Platforms exam leads you to how to automate application deployment, facilitate automated configuration, enhance management and improve the scalability of micro cloud services and infrastructure processes on Cisco® platforms. Learn to integrate Docker and Kubernetes to create advanced capabilities and flexibility in application deployment
The key feature of the exam:
- 59 practice questions with comprehensive explanations
- Unlimited Access
- Auto-updates to the exam content
- 24/7 live chat support
Objectives of learning 300-910 :
- Describe the DevOps philosophy and practices and how they apply to real-life challenges
- Explain container-based architectures and available tooling provided by Docker
- Describe application packaging into containers and start building secure container images
- Utilize container networking and deploy a three-tier network application
- Explain the concepts of Configuration Item (CI) pipelines and what tooling is available
- Implement a primary pipeline with Gitlab CI that builds and deploys applications
- Implement automated build testing and validation
- Describe DevOps principles applied to infrastructure
- Implement on-demand test environments and explain how to integrate them with an existing pipeline
- Implement tooling for metric and log collection, analysis, and alerting
- Describe the benefits of application health monitoring, telemetry, and chaos engineering in the context of improving the stability and reliability of the ecosystem
- Describe how to implement secure DevOps workflows by safely handling sensitive data and validating applications
- Explain the design and operational concepts related to using a mix of public and private cloud deployments
- Describe modern application design and microservices architectures
- Describe the building blocks of Kubernetes and how to use its APIs to deploy an application
- Explain advanced Kubernetes deployment patterns and implement an automated pipeline
- Explain how monitoring, logging, and visibility concepts apply to Kubernetes
Requirements 300-910 :
- Basic programming language concepts and familiarity with Python
- Basic understanding of compute virtualization
- Ability to use Linux, text-driven interfaces, and CLI tools, such as Secure Shell (SSH), bash, grep, IP, vim/nano, curl, ping, traceroute, and telnet.
- A foundational understanding of Linux-based OS architecture and system utilities
- CCNA® level core networking knowledge
- A foundational understanding of DevOps concepts
- Awareness and familiarity with continuous integration, continuous deployment, and continuous delivery CI/CD) concepts
- Hands-on experience with Git
Why should I take the certified exam?
If you are experienced and desire to learn advanced automation and features on the platform, then this certification is for you.
Career for fresher:
For securing job placements in the fast-growing cloud computing industry, you may start learning to enhance your knowledge and pass the exam to pursue your ideal career.
Validating your skills:
Suppose you are already acquainted with technologies and have learned yourself. In that case, it is time to observe this official exam and get recognized with industry-acceptable certification to validate your aptitudes.
Consider you have cracked an interview recently and deployed in any assignments. In that case, a certification in practitioner can promote you to the next level and stabilize your career growth.
Managing skill gaps:
If you are a passionate learner of cloud computing and trying to learn for the first time, then this exam on fundamentals is a perfect choice to test your knowledge and fill the skill gaps.