- Cisco-300-415 Exam (Desktop Software)
- Cisco-300-415 Questions & Answers (PDF)
Hotcerts Exam Description
Exam Code: 300-415
Exam Title: Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
The Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI) v2.0 course gives you training about how to design, deploy, configure, and handle your Cisco® Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) solution in a large-scale live network, including how to migrate from legacy WAN to SD-WAN. You will learn best practices for configuring routing protocols in the data center and the branch, as well as how to implement advanced control, data, and application-aware policies. The course also covers SD-WAN deployment and migration options, placement of controllers, how to deploy WAN Edge devices, and how to configure Direct Internet Access (DIA) breakout.
The key feature of the exam:
- 163 practice questions with comprehensive explanations
- Unlimited Access
- Auto-updates to the exam content
- 24/7 live chat support
Objectives of learning 300-415 :
- Describe the Cisco SD-WAN solution and how methods of operation differ in traditional WAN versus SD-WAN
- Describe options for Cisco SD-WAN cloud and on-premises deployment
- Explain how to deploy WAN Edge devices
- the Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP) process and discuss technical specifics for on-premises
- Review the device configuration template and define new features of device configuration templates
- Describe possibilities for providing scalability, high availability, and redundancy
- Explain how dynamic routing protocols are deployed in an SD-WAN environment, on the service side and transport side
- Describe Cisco SD-WAN policy concepts, which includes how policies are defined, attached, distributed, and applied
- Define and implement advanced control policies, such as policies for custom topologies and service insertion
- Identify and implement advanced data policies, such as policies for traffic engineering and QoS
- Define and implement an Application-Aware Routing (AAR) policy
- Implement Direct Internet Access (DIA) and Cisco SD-WAN Cloud OnRamp options
- Cisco SD-WAN security components and integration
- Describe how to design pure and hybrid Cisco SD-WAN solutions, as well as how to perform a migration to
Requirements of 300-415 :
- Knowledge of Software-Defined Networking (SDN) concepts as applied to large-scale live network deployments
- Strong understanding of enterprise WAN design
- Strong understanding of routing protocol operation, including both interior and exterior routing protocol operation
- Familiarity with Transport Layer Security (TLS) and IP Security (IPSec)
Why should I take the certified exam?
If you are experienced and desire to learn advanced automation and features on the platform, then this certification is for you.
Career for fresher:
For securing job placements in the fast-growing cloud computing industry, you may start learning to enhance your knowledge and pass the exam to pursue your ideal career.
Validating your skills:
Suppose you are already acquainted with technologies and have learned yourself. In that case, it is time to observe this official exam and get recognized with industry-acceptable certification to validate your aptitudes.
Consider you have cracked an interview recently and deployed in any assignments. In that case, a certification in practitioner can promote you to the next level and stabilize your career growth.
Managing skill gaps:
If you are a passionate learner of cloud computing and trying to learn for the first time, then this exam on fundamentals is a perfect choice to test your knowledge and fill the skill gaps.
Benefits of 300-415 :
- Establish a transport-independent WAN for lower cost and higher flexibility
- Meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for business-critical and real-time applications
- Provide secure end-to-end segmentation for protecting critical enterprise compute resources
- Extend seamlessly into the public cloud
- Optimize the user experience for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications