- Amazon-AWS-SysOps Exam (Desktop Software)
- Amazon-AWS-SysOps Questions & Answers (PDF)
Hotcerts Amazon exam Description
Exam Code: AWS-Certified-Cloud
Exam Title: AWS Certified SysOps Administrator
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate is anticipated for system administrators in cloud operations roles to authenticate technical skills. Experience positioning, managing, and operating workloads on AWS as well as implementing security controls and submission requirements. AWS SysOps Administrator exam is designed uniquely for candidates attempting the official AWS certification exam.
The key feature of the exam:
- 795 practice questions with comprehensive explanations
- Unlimited access
- Auto-updates to the exam content
- 24/7 live chat support
What will you learn as Beginner?
If you are a beginner in AWS cloud and trying to attempt the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator, you will be learning on:
Deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS. Implement and control the flow of data to and from AWS. Select the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements. Identify appropriate use of AWS operational best practices
Requirements before taking the AWS CCP exam:
Candidates with essential experience in AWS can equip themselves by attempting this exam. Some of the requirements before attempting SysOps AWS Certified SysOps Administrator exams are:
- 1-2 years of system administrator experience in the operational-level role
- Practical knowledge in monitoring and troubleshooting in a cloud / On-premises server
- Aware of DNS and Firewalls networking concepts
- Ability to increase performance, capacity, and advanced availability based on requirements
- 1 Year experience in AWS cloud
- Managing AWS workloads
- Ability to understand the AWS frameworks
- Applying controls in AWS security and acquiescence checks.
Who should take the AWS certified exam?
If you have been into any of the below scenarios, then this certification perfectly garbs for upgrading your AWS knowledge & career.
- For candidates who took AWS Fundamentals Exams:
If you have been working for more than a year in AWS and passed any beginner-level certification, then you can also try this certification. To trail specialty-level certifications in the future, attempting this SysOps certification can help you absorb AWS faster. Having multiple AWS certifications always attracts MNC recruiters who need experienced AWS Cloud Administrators.
- Are you working as an AWS SysOps Administrator without a Certification?
Since you are designated as SysOps Administrator, created on the business demand, you will be engaged with a lot of responsibilities. You might be fronting a lot of hardships in dealing with cloud application developers and users with the growing cloud space, but a solution is always positioned in AWS. Instead of studying the enormous documentation for performing cloud operations, you may attempt this AWS SysOps Certification in advance to organize quicker solutions in your company.
- For On-premise system administrators and Non-AWS:
If you are working as a system / Server administrator on any platform, then this exam is very accessible to grow in your career goals. With your years of experience in handling servers, it's time to start learning AWS with this exam and apply your knowledge on cloud operations in real-time. By the way, you can clear this AWS SysOps Certification.