- Cisco-300-710 Exam (Desktop Software)
- Cisco-300-710 Questions & Answers (PDF)
Hotcerts Exam Description
Exam Code: 300-710
Exam Title: Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (SNCF)
This hands-on course gives you the knowledge and aptitudes to use the platform features and contains firewall security concepts, platform architecture, and critical components; in-depth event analysis including detection of network-based malware and file type, NGIPS tuning and configuration including application control, security intelligence, firewall, and network-based malware and file controls; Snort® rules-language; file and malware inspection, security intelligence, and network analysis policy configuration designed to detect traffic patterns; configuration and deployment of correlation policies to take action based on events detected; troubleshooting; system and user administration tasks, and more.
The key feature of the exam:
- 137 practice questions with comprehensive explanations
- Unlimited Access
- Auto-updates to the exam content
- 24/7 live chat support
Objectives of learning 300-710:
- Describe the components of Cisco Firepower Threat Defense and the managed device registration process
- Detail Next-Generation Firewalls (NGFW) traffic control and configure the Cisco Firepower system for network discovery
- Implement access control policies and describe access control policy advanced features
- Configure security bits of intelligence features and the Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) for Networks implementation procedure for file control and advanced malware protection
- Implement and manage intrusion and network analysis policies for NGIPS inspection
- Describe and demonstrate the detailed analysis techniques and reporting features provided by the Cisco Firepower Management Center
- Integrate the Cisco Firepower Management Center with an external logging destination
- Describe and demonstrate the external alerting options available to Cisco Firepower Management Center and configure a correlation policy
- Describe critical Cisco Firepower Management Center software updates and user account management features
- Identify commonly misconfigured settings within the Cisco Firepower Management Center and use basic commands to troubleshoot a Cisco Firepower Threat Defense device.
- Technical understanding of TCP/IP networking and network architecture
- Basic familiarity with the concepts of Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and IPS
Why should I take the certified exam?
If you are experienced and desire to learn advanced automation and features on the platform, then this certification is for you.
Career for fresher:
For securing job placements in the fast-growing cloud computing industry, you may start learning to enhance your knowledge and pass the exam to pursue your ideal career.
Validating your skills:
Suppose you are already acquainted with technologies and have learned yourself. In that case, it is time to observe this official exam and get recognized with industry-acceptable certification to validate your aptitudes.
Consider you have cracked an interview recently and deployed in any assignments. In that case, a certification as a practitioner can encourage you to the next level and stabilize your career growth.
Managing skill gaps:
If you are a passionate learner of cloud computing and trying to learn for the first time, then this exam on fundamentals is a perfect choice to test your knowledge and fill the skill gaps.
Benefits of 300-710 :
- Learn how to deploy and troubleshoot diverse components of Cisco data center infrastructure to support performance, resiliency, scalability needs
- Acquire knowledge and skills through Cisco’s unique combination of lessons and hands-on practice using enterprise-grade Cisco learning technologies, data center equipment, and software
- Qualify for professional-level job roles.