- Amazon-AWS-DevOps-Engineer Exam (Desktop Software)
- Amazon-AWS-DevOps-Engineer Questions & Answers (PDF)
Hotcerts Amazon exam Description
Exam Code: AWS-Certified-Cloud
Exam Title: DevOps Engineer - Professional
This DevOps Engineer – Professional exam was created for candidates who have basic knowledge of Vision control, Continues Integration server, Configuration management, Deployment Automation, Containers, Infrastructure Orchestration, Monitoring and analytics, Testing, and cloud quality tools. By the end of this AWS DEP exam, you will be learning about Infrastructure automation, Lean and agile transformation, security, monitoring, and site reliability engineering. Earn your AWS DEP certification today to illustrate and authenticate your knowledge on the overall understanding of the AWS cloud platform regardless of any particular technical role.
The key feature of the exam:
- 765 practice questions with comprehensive explanations
- Unlimited access
- Auto-updates to the exam content
- 24/7 live chat support
What will you learn as Beginner?
If you are a beginner in AWS cloud and trying to attempt the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional exam, you will be learning on:
- Automating a CI/CD pipeline
- Automate and Integrate testing
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Amazon Dynamo DB
Requirements before taking the AWS CCP exam:
Candidates with essential experience in AWS can equip themselves by attempting this exam. Some of the requirements before attempting AWS Certified DevOps- Engineer Professional exams are:
- It would be best if you had at least one associate-level AWS for example, AWS certified SysOp Administrator Associate or AWS Certified Developer Associate certification.
- You should have at least 2 years of work experience using the AWS environment.
- It would help if you had a good understanding of modern DevOp processes and methodologies.
Even if you are not so confident with the above AWS skill requirements, you may still try out the exam by learning through our AWS DevOp Engineers professional exams and spend some time applying them personally in your AWS cloud environment. Once you are very clear with the exam objectives, try our updated AWS cloud practice exam, and learn the topics you need to improve yourself. This way, you can take the exam with a fearless approach and get certified in your first attempt itself. Only the basic skills expected from an AWS beginner and expert skills such as AWS coding, Designing the AWS architecture, troubleshooting, migration, load/performance testing, etc., are not required for this certification exam.
Who should take the AWS certified exam?
If you are a DevOps engineer or an experienced AWS cloud engineer who wants to learn advanced automation and features on the AWS platform then, this certification for you
- AWS career for fresher:
For securing job placements in the fast-growing AWS cloud computing industry, you may start learning the AWS DEP exam and pass the exam to pursue your dream career.
- Validating your AWS skills:
Suppose you are already aware of AWS technologies and have learned AWS yourself. In that case, it is time to attend this official exam right away and get recognized with industry-acceptable AWS DEP certification for validating your AWS skills.
- Career updating:
Suppose you have cracked an interview recently and deployed in any AWS projects. In that case, a certification in AWS cloud practitioner can promote you to the next level and stabilize your career growth.
- Managing skill gaps:
If you are a passionate learner of cloud computing and trying to learn AWS for the first time, then this exam on AWS fundamentals is a perfect choice to test your knowledge and fill the skill gaps.
Benefits of learning and Attempting AWS cloud Practitioner certification exam:
This AWS cloud DevOps Engineer Professional certification is a chance to get recognized for your hard-earned AWS skills and those who would like to modernize their knowledge on the AWS platform. By learning the exam objectives for the AWS DEP exam. You will place in a remarkable position in the journey of your AWS career.
You will learn about Provisioning, operating, and managing distributed application systems on the AWS platform.
- The implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies.
- Implement and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Define and Deploy monitoring system, metrics, and logging system on AWS
- Implements system that is highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform
- Design, manage and maintain tools to automate the operational process.