- Cisco-350-501 Exam (Desktop Software)
- Cisco-350-501 Questions & Answers (PDF)
Hotcerts Exam Description
Exam Code: 350-501
Exam Title: Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
The Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) v1.1 course provides you with the knowledge and aptitudes required to configure, troubleshoot, and manage Enterprise wired and wireless networks. You’ll also comprehend implement security principles, implement automation and programmability within an enterprise network, and how to overlay network design by using SD-Access and SD-WAN solutions.
The key feature of the exam:
- 161 practice questions with comprehensive explanations
- Unlimited Access
- Auto-updates to the exam content
- 24/7 live chat support
Objectives of learning 350-501:
- Troubleshoot Layer 2 connectivity using VLANs and trunking
- Implementation of redundant switched networks using Spanning Tree Protocol
- Troubleshooting link aggregation using Etherchannel
- Describe the features, metrics, and path selection concepts of the Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
- Implementation and optimization of Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)v2 and OSPFv3, including adjacencies, packet types, and areas, summarization, and route filtering for IPv4 and IPv6
- Implementing External Border Gateway Protocol (EBGP) interdomain routing, path selection, and single and dual-homed networking
- Implementing network redundancy using protocols including Hot Standby Routing Protocol (HSRP) and Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP)
- Implementing internet connectivity within Enterprise using static and dynamic Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Describe the virtualization technology of servers, switches, and the various network devices and components
- Implementing overlay technologies such as Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF), Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE), VPN, and Location Identifier Separation Protocol (LISP)
- Describe the components and concepts of wireless networking, including Radio Frequency (RF) and antenna characteristics, and define the specific wireless standards
- Describe the various wireless deployment models available, including autonomous Access Point (AP) deployments and cloud-based designs within the centralized Cisco Wireless LAN Controller (WLC) architecture.
- Describe wireless roaming and location services
- Describe how APs communicate with WLCs to obtain software, configurations, and centralized management
- Configure and verify Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP), WebAuth, and Pre-Shared Key (PSK) wireless client authentication on a WLC
- Troubleshoot wireless client connectivity issues using various available tools
- Implementation of Enterprise LAN networks
- Basic understanding of Enterprise routing and wireless connectivity
- Basic knowledge of Python scripting
Why should I take the certified exam?
If you are experienced and desire to learn advanced automation and features on the platform, then this certification is for you.
Career for fresher:
For securing job placements in the fast-growing cloud computing industry, you may start learning to enhance your knowledge and pass the exam to pursue your ideal career.
Validating your skills:
Suppose you are already acquainted with technologies and have learned yourself. In that case, it is time to observe this official exam and get recognized with industry-acceptable certification to validate your aptitudes.
Consider you have cracked an interview recently and deployed in any assignments. In that case, a certification as a practitioner can encourage you to the next level and stabilize your career growth.
Managing skill gaps:
If you are a passionate learner of cloud computing and trying to learn for the first time, then this exam on fundamentals is a perfect choice to test your knowledge and fill the skill gaps.
Benefits of 350-501 :
- Configure, troubleshoot, and manage Enterprise wired and wireless networks
- Implement security principles within an enterprise network.