- Amazon-Amazon-AWS-CERTIFIED Exam (Desktop Software)
- Amazon-Amazon-AWS-CERTIFIED Questions & Answers (PDF)
Hotcerts Amazon exam Description
Exam Code: AWS-Certified-Cloud
Exam Title: AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
Enroll in our AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional exam to expertise the fundamentals of DevOps for AWS and become a professional cloud DevOps engineer. This exam helps you to exhibit DevOps skills such as operating, provisioning, managing distributed systems and applications, automating the testing and deployment of AWS infrastructure and applications.You will get huge knowledge from the, practice tests, and hands-on labs to help you equip yourself for all the exam objectives in this exam.
Skills you will gain:
- Automating a CI/CD Pipeline
- Automate and Integrate Testing
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Amazon Dynamo DB
Requirements to take DevOp Engineer Professional:
- There are some requirements that AWS recommends prior to you practicing the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional certification exam:
- You need to have a minimum of one associate-level AWS certification (AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate or AWS Certified Developer Associate certifications are recommended).
- Also, you should have at least two years of work experience using AWS environments.
- Finally, you need to have a good understanding of modern DevOps processes and methodologies.
Benefits of learning DevOps Engineer Professional:
The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional is an industry-recognized professional certification from AWS. This certification will help you to become an expert AWS DevOps engineer by validating the following AWS technical expertise:
- Provisioning, operating, and managing allocates application systems on the AWS platform.
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS.
- Implement and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation.
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS.
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform.
- Design, manage and maintain tools to automate operational processes.
Who and why can get this exam?
If you are a DevOps engineer or an experienced AWS cloud engineer who wants to learn advanced automation and features on the AWS platform then, this certification is for you. Also, if you have two or more years of experience with the following AWS recommended skills:
- Experience developing code in at least one high-level programming language; building highly automated infrastructures; and administering operating systems
- Understanding of recent development and operations processes and methodologies
- Ability to implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
- Ability to implement and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Ability to define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS