- Amazon-AWS-SECURITY-SPECIALTY Exam (Desktop Software)
- Amazon-AWS-SECURITY-SPECIALTY Questions & Answers (PDF)
Hotcerts Amazon exam Description
Exam Code: AWS-Certified-Cloud
Exam Title: SECURITY-SPECIALTY AWS certified
AWS Certified Security Specialty is considered for individuals who accomplish a security role and have at least two years of hands-on experience securing AWS workload designed for students looking to equip with a keen understanding of AWS security services, including the many different security mechanisms and techniques that AWS provide to secure your infrastructure and data from both internal and external threats and exposures.
The key feature of the exam:
- 192 practice questions with comprehensive explanations
- Unlimited access
- Auto-updates to the exam content
- 24/7 live chat support
What will you learn as Beginner?
- Will be prepared to give AWS Certified Security Specialty Exam
- You will be able to Master the Security feature of AWS
- Gain deep insights about Enterprise-grade Security implementation.
- Will be able to distinguish attacks and protect the AWS infrastructure from Hackers.
Who should take the AWS certified exam?
AWS Certified Security – Specialty is intended for individuals who achieve a security role and have at least two years of practical experience securing AWS workloads. Before you take this exam, we recommend you have:
- Five years of IT security experience in designing and implementing security solutions and at least two years of hands-on experience in securing AWS workloads
- Working knowledge of AWS security services and features of services to provide a secure production environment and an understanding of security operations.
- Knowledge of the AWS shared responsibility model and its application; security controls for workloads on AWS; logging and monitoring strategies; cloud security threat models; patch management and security automation; ways to enhance AWS security services with third-party tools and services; and disaster recovery controls, including BCP and backups, encryption, access control, and data retention.
- Understanding of specialized data classifications and AWS data protection mechanisms, data-encryption methods and AWS mechanisms to implement them, and secure internet protocols and AWS mechanisms to implement them
- Ability to make adjustment decisions about cost, security, and deployment complexity to meet a set of application requirements