- Amazon-SAA-C01 Exam (Desktop Software)
- Amazon-SAA-C01 Questions & Answers (PDF)
Hotcerts Amazon exam Description
Exam Code: AWS-Certified-Cloud
Exam Title: SAA-C01 AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (CSAA)
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate certification is the most demanded certification in the cloud computing industry. Lectures, and Hands-on-Labs. It will help you to understand all topics that are covered in the actual certification exam.
- Learn the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Essentials
- Learn the Serverless Fundamentals (Lambda, DynamoDB, Cognito, API Gateway)
- Solutions Architect Associate exam is one of the most challenging certification exams. This certification will test you on the key concepts used in the AWS technology and how you use that skills to design the architecture. We at Hotcert would like to help you pass this exam That's why we have created this exam with AWS-certified experts.
key feature of the exam
- 349 practice questions with comprehensive explanations
- Unlimited access
- Auto-updates to the exam content
- 24/7 live chat support
What will you learn as Beginner?
In AWS Solutions Architect certification, it will be compulsory to validate your knowledge in designing and managing applications using AWS services and tools. You can also anticipate demonstrating how to migrate multi-tier applications to the AWS cloud and build enterprise-scale cloud solutions using AWS resources.
Use of solutions architect associate:
This credential helps organizations identify and improve talent with reproving skills for implementing cloud initiatives. Earning AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate validates the capability to design and implement distributed systems on AWS.
Requirements before taking the AWS CSAP exam:
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional is intended for individuals with two or more years of practical experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS. Prior you take this exam, we recommend you have:
- Familiarity with AWS CLI, AWS APIs, AWS Cloud Formation templates, the AWS Billing Console, the AWS Management Console, a scripting language, and Windows and Linux environments
- Capacity to provide best practice supervision on the architectural design across multiple applications and projects of the enterprise, as well as the capability to create business objectives to application/architecture requirements
- Ability to approximation cloud application requirements and make architectural recommendations for implementation, establishing, and provisioning applications on AWS
- Ability to create a hybrid architecture using key AWS technologies (e.g., VPN, AWS Direct Connect) as well as a continuous integration and deployment process
Benefits of learning SAA-C01 AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (CSAA)
Getting certified as an SAA-C01 AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (CSAA); some of them are:
- Preparing for the Future.
- Developing Professional Expertise.
- Achieve an Appreciation for Your Efforts.
- Demonstrating Your Dedication Levels.
- A Better Paycheck.
- Expansion of Professional Network.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert.
- Employers Also Get Benefits.