- Android -AND-802 Exam (Desktop Software)
- Android -AND-802 Questions & Answers (PDF)
Hotcerts exam Description
Exam Code: AND-802
Exam Title: Android Security Essentials
Android Security: System-Level Security Features. The Linux kernel provides Android with a set of security measures. It grants the operating system a user-based permissions model, process isolation, a secure mechanism for IPC, and the ability to remove any unnecessary or potentially insecure parts of the kernel.
The key feature of the exam:
- 45 practice questions with comprehensive explanations
- Unlimited access
- Auto-updates to the exam content
- 24/7 live chat support
What will you learn as Beginner AND-802?
- Use implicit intents and non-exported content providers.
- Ask for credentials before showing sensitive information.
- Apply network security measures.
- Use Web View objects carefully.
- Use intents to defer permissions.
- Share data securely across apps.
- Store private data within internal storage.
Requirements before taking the AND-802 exam:
- Students should have previous knowledge and have at least one year of networking and server experience. Recommended training prerequisite:
- Information Storage and Managemen
Why should I take the certified exam AND-802
If you are experienced and want to learn advanced automation and features on the platform, then this certification is for you.
Career for fresher:
For securing job placements in the fast-growing cloud computing industry, you may start learning to enhance your knowledge and pass the exam to pursue your dream career.
Validating your skills:
Suppose you are already aware of technologies and have learned yourself. In that case, it is time to attend this official exam right away and get recognized with industry-acceptable certification for validating your skills.
Suppose you have cracked an interview recently and deployed in any projects. In that case, a certification in practitioner can promote you to the next level and stabilize your career growth.
Managing skill gaps:
If you are a passionate learner and trying to learn new skills and enhance your knowledge, then this exam on fundamentals is a perfect choice to test your knowledge and fill the skill gaps.
How do I secure Android?
- Use phone locks.
- Use a VPN.
- Use two-factor authentication.
- Download apps only from the Google Play Store.
- Use anti-virus software.
- Do not use WiFi and Bluetooth connections at an unknown place.
- Enable Android's “Find My Device” feature.
- Browse in safe mode